Student Success Agency is scaling one-on-one attention in education by allowing students to receive mentoring, tutoring, and advising.
*Does not include Social Shares.
Student Success Agency (SSA) is an interactive digital mentoring platform that allows students to receive on-demand access to an array of student support services traditionally offered only by school counselors during school hours.
The program connects high school students with near-peer mentors via their mobile devices, providing access to quality mentoring, tutoring and college advising without the restrictions of time or place.
- 63% of HS Seniors are NOT college ready.
- 28% of Dallas County High School graduates complete a two-or-four-year college degree within six years.
- 65% of living wage jobs require education beyond High School.
- Dallas ISD’s student-to-counselor ratio is 447 to 1.
- The average student gets 38 minutes with their counselor a year.
- Student Success Agency is building a software that allows any student, anywhere to access the support services they need at anytime from the palm of their hand.
- Students with monthly access to Student Success Agency receive 12X more one-on-one time and are 360% more likely to graduate and enroll in college.
- Student Success Agency has proven to be a robust and sustainable model, with operations fully funded by fees for service. SSA has grown from five schools in 2014 to 128 schools in 2018. The platform is currently serving 16K students.
To Student Success Agency