My Possibilities is designed to provide people with cognitive disabilities the chance to continue their education.
*Does not include Social Shares.
My Possibilities provides adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities with a path to inclusion through continued education and community employment.
Key to success is work-experience and a new for-profit, on-site transitional employment retail center that will support people with disabilities seeking competitive employment in the community.
- 250,000 people in North Texas have an Intellectual and/or Developmental Disability (IDD).
- 8% of adults with IDD are employed in Texas.
- 625 adults with IDD served in 2018.
- 50 adults with IDD placed in jobs in 2018.
- MPact Retail Center would double the number of job placements possible.
- Jobs for adults with IDD are limited, so My Possibilities is launching their for-profit subsidiary to provide consistent job training sources for their clients.
- My Possibilities is launching a for-profit subsidiary to build a sustainable revenue source and consistent job training sources for their clients.
Annual Operating Budget: $250,000
One Time Start Up/Construction Costs: $5-6M
To My Possibilities